Download the instructions as PDF
- Do not have any solid food after 8 PM the night before your procedure.
Have a light and low fat dinner the evening prior to your procedure.
- You may have clear liquids (water, clear juice, broth, ice pops) up to 4 hours prior to your procedure.
Clear liquids do not include coffee, milk or cream.
- Do not have ANYTHING by mouth within 4 hours of your procedure. You may take any essential morning medication with a small sip of water on the morning of your procedure. No gum or lozenges are permitted within 4 hours prior to the procedure.
- Arrange to have an escort pick you up approximately 1 hour after your scheduled appointment to drive or assist you home.
- You will not be allowed to drive for 12 hours after the procedure.
- Patient Escort Policy